How to use RepDab
Check format, consistency and completeness of your inventory before submitted to UNECE/CEIP
- Prepare your submission report as a ZIP or EXCEL file using the requested templates;
- Remove the workbook protection on all files if it is activated (only in the old NFR02 templates): Go to Tools > Protect > Unprotect workbook. The password is: emep
- Type in the e-mail address where you want the output file from RepDab (RepDab Report) to be sent;
- Type in the file name of the ZIP or EXCEL file you want to check/process or select the file through the Browse button;
- Click on the “Send File” button;
- After approximately 5 minutes you should receive a RepDab Report in your e-mail inbox.
The modified RepDab check is now able to scan data filled in the new reporting format as specified in 'Annex IV - Reporting templates' of the 2008 Reporting Guidelines (ECE/EB.AIR/2008/4), except Table 2B and data in flat-file format.
RepDab still can be used to check data in the old NFR tables (Guidelines ECE/EB.AIR/80).
For more information please read the RepDab Introduction.